If there's one thing I've noticed in life (esp twitter spaces) it's the burnout. People get so obsessed with the high the market brings that they forget... just like number go up and come down, so does their stability.
We're always out here reminding each other to drink water, stretch, and other cute shit. But I wanted to add in some of my top top tools that help me on the daily.
1. wake up and breaaaathe. 21 deep breaths in 21 deep breaths out. I like to do the first 21 deep and slow followed by a 3 set series of 21 quick breaths.
This not only regulates your system but it FEEDS YOUR SPINE. Being that the spine is the source that connects your entire system I'd say thats a pretty part to keep aware of.
Dr. Joe Dispenza is one of my favorite humans; his series Rewired on Gaia.com is insane amazing. This video -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiJLtnijggE will give you a quick download on the how's & why's on the importance of breathing.
Love this one also... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0EBsc38Nuo . Talks how our bodies make a lot of the made made drugs... Benzodiazepines (valium) , DMT, Melatonin, Serotonin, the list goes on and on.
I feel the YouTube vids give an overview but the Gaia Series goes in deep and connects it all. His perspective has skyrocketed my own personal growth simply by connecting the spiritual shit with what's actually chemically happening inside our miraculous bodies.
2. Starting the day with an hour of 528hz love frequency. wether you play this out loud or keep it low... doesn't matter. It's a vibration that works wether we "hear" it or not.
I prefer pure tone Solfeggio Frequencies which I also use for healing of various ailments. Here are the 2 I listen to most.
3. Three mins of cat cow a day... I've been meaning to make vids on this and will do so in the next day or so. Such simple movements (like breathing) send nutrients throughout our bodies.
- start with hands + knees on the ground.
- begin to drop your belly down where it creates a U shape in your back. as you do so your chest will lift, head will lift, while taking a deep breath in.
- on the exhale you'll reverse + lift/round the spine.
- inhale on your gaze up, drop the belly once again, and create that U shape.
- exhale, reverse the U in your spine, and repeat.
You can mix in free movement to the left side and the right or in circles. The key point is simply to get your spine moving cuz movement = life and if you're not moving you're dead.
I use INSIGHT TIMER for meditation & yoga. You can set timers, track your consistency, and see when others are practicing at the same time as you.